Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
Hey all you hobby peeps, if you missed it, you missed the fun. Another great M&G with some new faces mixed in. The contest for the gift card was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the whole minute of my participation. Can we make the next contest 5 minutes?? lol

I hope the young lady announcing her retirement from the Killeen M&G events reconsiders and will keep the good times rolling. A lot of cool people and beautiful ladies were in attendance. I’m Looking forward to the next M&G. I hope the weather will be warmer. As always, a big shout out to Alxndr69 for his efforts and hard work pulling these things off. As far as the card game, I did my usual...I lost!! However, I still won because I got to sit by our beautiful dealer. Huba, huba!!!

See all y’all super cool peeps in March.
I think you have to pay for the privilege if it's 5 minutes. ;-) She'll keep good times rolling wherever she is, but distance is always a factor. Hopefully she can still make it on occasion. And we'd have the worst luck imaginable if the weather is worse next time. Thanks for attending and helping to make it fun.