Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post

A lot of times in the morning I cook eggs in the microwave. It's simple and easy. I always salt on the plate, but this a.m. I threw on some salsa verde, yum! The brand that been around forever like regular salsa..

Oddly enuff, I can't make gravy or fry chicken to save my life! I hate frying with a lot of oil. Can't stand the smell or mess
The Pampered Chef makes a real nice microwave egg dish. It’s kinda like 2 bowls conntected together, you melt a pad of butter in one or both, crack your eggs and in 1:11 later you got some quick easy and good tasting eggs. I used to use the hell out of my old one (dropped it and broke it, had to get another one) because I use to crave an egg sandwich every night at 10:00 for some strange reason.

For frying, I like to use a deep cast iron skillet, and cover it with a perforated stainless cover (mine folds in half for easy storage and for only opening half of it at a time.). This makes splash minimal and clean up easy since the cast iron just needs a rinse, heated up to dry, then Larbee spread around to season it back and keep it all nonsticky. Once the oil is cool I pour the oil in a cool little oil strainer/holder I found on amazon that I love. So the oil is fresh pretty much every use because it’s strained everytime I pour it back in. The container sits next to the mixer so it doesn’t take up much space. You get double the life of your oil cause it doesn’t get as yucky brown from all the crumbs since it’s being strained so often.
If your interested I can find links to those on amazon,.. it makes frying a lot easier and less messy