Sorry it is posted in the wrong area. I was just trying to info others of the new law. It is better for it to be in the wrong area then no post at all. If all you are going to do is bring your hateful rude ass to this board why be here. This is not eccie where some of y'all men treated us like shit. I don't know you and I don't care to know you. These women and men need to understand what these laws are about so why don't you explain them after all you are the pro. Explain to everyone how the risk we are taking has increased. You want to be hateful and rude or be helpful. You want to brag you are a lawyer. Unless you can prove you are a lawyer to me at this moment you are a ****** board lawyer.
Explain to everyone how we can be safe. What we can do. Explain what these laws fosta, sesta,cloud act and now the new ones. If these laws were nothing some people would not be closing their doors. Take away your hate and explain. I will be glad to listen. I will be more then happy to get your thoughts on these new laws. I will be waiting.