Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Thanks KC
I am taking it easy and although I have 2 girls with me my stamina is low so only doing 1 at a time! LOL I hope you don't ban me for being so old.
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY and remember "Don't hurt yourself!"
Thanks and one is never to old! It still works. Not sure how happy one is to turn 50 but I hope to hit for the cycle. Start with an independent girl at her flat, than a club and have 5 or more sucking and bouncing up and down it for 30 minutes taking turns, than my expensive beauty Queen who rivals your girls followed by my favorite girl in the Red Light District about 2-3 AM. My Queen will cost me double all the others combined. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
O BTW I only had 2 glasses of wine which is my self imposed limit.
So how much was the bottle? Speaking of wine a girl messaged me the other day she was broke and sleeping in the Frankfurt train station ( this lie is very common, tons of guys get this one) to send her 150 Euros ( request ignored) and an hour later her social media ( and she knows I am on hers) showed she was in Paris drinking wine and not cheap wine, her ' John' paid at lease 250 Euro for that bottle as it retails at 160 Euros or so! They cry poverty all the time so I never send money or they will ask for more. They just get gifts on their birthdays and X-mas.

She along with 7 others will have to settle for perfume from Victoria Secret ( buy one get one free now, $55 bottles only $27.50) for their X-Mas gifts but I am willing to bet my $250 perfume bill was less than your bottle of wine!!

Enjoy your trip, catch you in Barcelona ( one of these days).