Thread: Current Austin Rates

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Current Austin Rates

This question is mostly directed to the guys. On average, what is the current per hour rate Austin? With the new rules on different sites, it's not easy to get a feel for current rates. Some girls post rates, others don't. Obviously, some charge more, some less, but the differences are not that much.

When I was more involved in the hobby, I had a good idea of what girls were charging, now, not so much. About a year ago, girls were advertising for $300 or 350/hr. I had a few girls I visited semi regularly and I paid about $260/hr.

I will soon get back in the hobby and I would love to know what to expect in terms of cost

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Tthink this would be best discussed in the Locker Room. Best of luck doing it here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    So this can be a sensitive subject on both sides of the aisle if you will.

My suggestion is determine you preferred hobby budget and then research. If the lady you are interested in does not post her donation for her time, there are ways of asking/finding out that are tactful. Also if you are looking for the average simply search as it is all laid out on the site(s).

You can find out a ton of information if you are tactful, respectful, and do your research.
    Cheers and have fun.
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Tthink this would be best discussed in the Locker Room. Best of luck doing it here.
    I 2nd that. OP, get verified.

This looks like a rendention of Wylie Coyote fooling with Acme Products that backfire.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Retired Companion
    You're in the ballpark Sprinter. Like you said some more some less. Happy Hobby Days!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Good point. I worded my inquiry in very general terms, trying to get a better response. The Locker Room is a better place for this, as of now, can't access it.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Does not matter what providers charge! Pay it or don't! Some posters do not like to have an "open and fair" dialogue. The only way to get an "open and fair" dialogue is have a discussion in co/ed to get ALL sides. Pay attention to the daily ads , that will give you a great baseline.....

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Your best bet would be to post an ISO that includes: your budget, time frame of availability, general area and a general description of the flavor of provider you're craving (ex: asian spinner or curvy or latina)

And then just send me a message because you'll be looking for me anyways ;p

Xo,

Welcome back

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Your best bet would be to post an ISO that includes: your budget, time frame of availability, general area and a general description of the flavor of provider you're craving (ex: asian spinner or curvy or latina)

And then just send me a message because you'll be looking for me anyways ;p

Xo,

Welcome back
    Great advice and WELL played!!!
    On hobby hiatus.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    It's sensitive subject. While what makes a "good" provider is very subjective for guys due to tastes and personality. For instance after the baseline of services and attraction is met reliability is king for me. Some guys are trying to get with a class of girl they'd never approach otherwise and some guys seem to have no standards of behavior or service at all. And that's not going into who likes average, spinner, BBW... kind of makes it hard for a going rate to be possible.

As for the girls I'd say it's a combination of two things. The first is it's a very rare woman who can look at another girl and say "I am objectively worth less than she is." I can imagine that's not a fun train of thought for any girl to have going through her head and I would be very surprised if it didn't lead to the exact same mental stresses and break downs that you see from other women in entertainment like actresses and models. The other factor is it's kind of an open secret that there are a few girls trying to engage in price fixing to maximize profit and minimize effort. It doesn't work as well as the first point because it doesn't provide immediate benefit for the girl you're trying to see but it's still a factor.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    300/hr +\- 50 is pretty common for a good looking GFE/PSE provider these days from what I’ve seen. Depending on your negotiation skills you may find better deals but that comes with its own pro and cons. Good luck and remember to budget accordingly. This hobby is fun but can get expensive if you’re not careful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Costs in Austin are inflated. This goes for MANY things (like housing). At least in my job field pay has not kept pace with growth and expansion. Austin is a highly desirable place to be so people put up with it. 250 to 300 an hour seems to be the going rate for most regardless of looks or service. OH2 and P411 are the more expensive places to look but are the safer options. Dallas it seems to be 200 to 250 for a comparison. If you are like me and get a regular and treat her well, you pay less and get way better service than most. But some people just want those trophy girls and some just want them all. To each their own.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Three years ago I was paying $180 to $240 for an hour with BP providers. Now I almost always pay $300 for an hour with ladies on P411 and OH2. The quality of women is so much better that I don’t mind the additional cost. I too have a limited budget, so I approach hobbying like I approach my diet...small delicious portions.
    James
    Loving life in Austin