Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Providers: How do you want to be greeted when texted/PMed?

obnoxious pest controls applied
    First send a get to know me dick pic. Second send multiple texts and pms asking many questions to verify their menu and bio! Third its best to try and schedule during a providers "off time" because that is when their availibility is almost guaranteed! Always schedule with multiple ladies at the same time, that way YOU get to pick which one to actually see at the last moment! No need to cancel with the others. They will get the hint when you don't show up! Then string the WINNER along , this makes them desperate and thankful when you finally show up! Providers like to be paid after the deed, it gives them a sense of accomplishment when the job is done! After seeing the provider hang out for a while and shoot the shit. Providers like to feel wanted! Walk out of the providers place humming the Rocky theme adjusting your crotch and belt. This is free advertising for the lady and will be greatly appreciated! Whether or not the provider wants a review or not, it is wise to go ahead and write a review. Again free advertising and you get to toot your own horn! Win! Win ! This is the way to guarantee a long and fruitful hobbying career! Give it a try! Let us all know how it goes.......................

obnoxious pest controls applied

Verified Hobbyist BCD Pandarific's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    First send a get to know me dick pic. Second send multiple texts and pms asking many questions to verify their menu and bio! Third its best to try and schedule during a providers "off time" because that is when their availibility is almost guaranteed! Always schedule with multiple ladies at the same time, that way YOU get to pick which one to actually see at the last moment! No need to cancel with the others. They will get the hint when you don't show up! Then string the WINNER along , this makes them desperate and thankful when you finally show up! Providers like to be paid after the deed, it gives them a sense of accomplishment when the job is done! After seeing the provider hang out for a while and shoot the shit. Providers like to feel wanted! Walk out of the providers place humming the Rocky theme adjusting your crotch and belt. This is free advertising for the lady and will be greatly appreciated! Whether or not the provider wants a review or not, it is wise to go ahead and write a review. Again free advertising and you get to toot your own horn! Win! Win ! This is the way to guarantee a long and fruitful hobbying career! Give it a try! Let us all know how it goes.......................
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Awww... come on girls. Everyone loves a good dick pic right? I mean that puts in you the moooooood... doesn't it? LOL. Soooo sexy. Out of the blue, totally anonymous, without provocation, here's my WANG baby!!! Isn't it pretty? You want it? I mean what girl doesn't loooooove that shit right?
    I’m dying right now lol....hope all the ladies know this is just guys satirizing other guys who send dick pics :)
    Life is too short to be angry or hateful. When life really tests the shit out of your wits...i say “just bury your face in some big tits....and BLUHUBBLUHUBLUHUBLUHBLUH (motorboating sound, sorry I’m bad w/ ononomotopeia :Smiley Fart: :Sleazy Smiley:

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Yes winndixie is cool peeps!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    here's a dick pic:

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I get bothered with more texts like number 1.
    Hey sexy, r u available?, u up?, let's hook up? Can you meet? Wanna fuck? Available now? Hey.

Those are things you text a fuck buddy not a professional lady you are trying to spend time with. You get immediately blocked when you text those sorts of things. A dick pic will get you blocked as well. I literally had a guy text me the other day, it took me two hours and 6 text messages to finally just get a first name nothing else he provided. Don't be that guy, you will be blocked and losing out on an opportunity to have a good time. It's frustrating and a waste of time!

I try to limit all hobby talk to PM because you are going to have to verify your handle anyways when you talk. A quick PM with your references and their contact info along with the other info I require gets the ball rolling. I ask you text me to let me know you sent me a PM but I dont like to talk screening, rates, menu etc via text. Text is for simple booking and to alert me upon arrival.

Once I've met you text is fine any time. I don't mind some flirty banter if I've met you before and you are booking. However don't text me trying to roll out a full on phone sex conversation especially when we have not met as it wont be recieved well.

When you text a provider it should be for serious bookings within the next hour or for that day. If you are only trying to pre screen, ask about her schedule, book at a later date etc then you need to kindly email or PM her.
    Perfectly said.

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quzi View Post
    here's a dick pic:
    That’s hilarious, I just almost spit my water out

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy #2, easy, polite & easily manageable
    XO
    AK
    Austins TOP ELITE
    LATINA fantasy, an all natural beauty --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP/blowfessional QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy & seductive w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED

Alanakay69elite@gmail.com
    💋

P411: 152120

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2