Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: High Volume Provider-Your opinion.

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Wether it’s a dick a day or 3 per week, it’s all high volume if you do the math on a yearly basis. It’s a risky business for the low or high volume lady.

Sorry for the depressing post, but it’s all risky. All you can do is try to be as discerning as possible by avoiding ladies/gentlemen that you know to be at even higher risk, take responsibility for protecting yourself, use good practices and get tested regularly.

As for the emotional part of adjusting provider volume, I find if I see more than 3 clients in a week I start to burn out. It’s not even the time with the client that burns me out! It’s the screening, texting, pm’ing, driving in traffic to get to the incall and back all while trying to deal with life/real jobs/family etc. that starts to wear on me! That’s why I prefer to see my regulars at a pace of once or twice a week. Sometimes that changes though! Pms time comes around and my hormones take over... I could literally fuck all day! Lol.

Then there’s times when you get no requests. And the times everyone wants to see you at the same time!

So, it’s whatever each of us are happy with, I think. Everyone’s poosey slangin situations are different! We are all a bunch of deviants in the eyes of “normal” society, so fuck it aye!
    It’s all so relative as very personal.
    I Feel about the same three a week is about my average comfort level. I burn out easily. And I want to view sex in a positive manner. So I take lots of weeks off.

If a lady is comfortable with more and each gentlemen's privacy isn't jeopardized by accidently encountering another client, I say make that money!
    The trick as I see it is making my clients feel like they are the only stud I'm interested in while they are here.
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening.

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    If a ladies incall is a wreck, has dirty sheets, she has no clean towels, her hygiene is slacking, condom wrappers or trash over flowing, didn't take time to look nice or presentable, you see someone else leaving the incall or she is rushing you out the door early.. then she is high volume. A true professional will have her shit together 100% of the time whether she has seen 10 guys or 0. She will be clean, energized and ready to go no matter what and you as a client will never know. It's also not really anyones business period who and how many people someone is doing business with as long as it doesnt affect your experience. I understand a client wanting to be the first appointment of the day, however nothing is more insulting than booking a provider at say 3 PM and telling her you want to be the first client of the day because you don't want to go in after another dude. Expecting her to wait around and not see anyone else because you want to be first appointment of the day is cool but you book your date promptly when she has first availability for the day. We all know why we are here and that the ladies are seeing a lot of gentlemen during the time they are a provider so expecting her to turn down other revenue or business because you dont want to be number 2 or 3 is kinda absurd. Just like I as a provider wouldn't demand you not fuck your girlfriend or wife the day you are going to see me.
    Oh my dear God I could not have said it better myself
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4