The closest I have ever gotten to polyamory is in my fantasies and in joking with my two favorite providers. They hit it off so well when they were first talking years ago during my reference call between them that they eventually agreed to meet up and they proved their truly bi-sexual nature by becoming lovers - with each other! Needless to say we have since had several threesomes with each other and, let me tell you - that tops any experience I have had in the hobby when you are with two ladies that are truly into each other on that level. Of course, they get me cranked up all the time joking about the three of us needing to move in together. But, yea - I know the difference between providers and girlfriends, but I sure have enjoyed the fantasy and they have done a great job of milking it for all it's worth! But it certainly has made me think about polyamory more and it certainly gave me an entirely new perspective with I watched the movie "Professor Marston and the Wonder Women" - as in I could hardly sit still in my seat. LOL