I'll will keep the names. private to protect the guilty. My journey began 9 years ago after the divorce of my wife. The first 2 providers I contacted were no shows and I felt this was an extremely bad idea. I settled on another provider who turned out to be a wonderful lady. She taught me many things about the hobby and she is still one of my best friends. I have had some really good experiences meeting ladies of diverse backgrounds and interested. I have also had terrifying times that involved blackmail, extreme jealously and robbery. I thought that had ceased 9 years. I took about a 5 year hiatus. When I came back I only saw one provider, my favorite in North Carolina. She taught me a lot more about hobbying. She is a sweet lady and a tremendous friend.

I took another break for 3 years and have returned. So far the experience has been less than satisfactory. I started with the usual TER registries but the closed shortly due to government intervention. This has left local blogs and this site. I appreciate this site since it offers a registry, reviews and blogs. The hobbying lately has been unsatisfactory. The last provider I was with was wonderful and I have written a good review for her. Before her, the experience was difficult. Again, I was been exposed to threats, blackmail and backcharges well beyond the published rates which were never discussed. There seems to be a general lack of privacy with providers that has caused me some grief. I understand the need for references and discussions to promote safety but this is gossip and harmful. Though automatic bank transfers make the meeting easier and I prefer it to white envelopes, it has its own problems. I understand it may become difficult to electronically transfer money due to FOSTA. Recent experiences have caused me to doubt I will ever transfer the full amount of the session before I arrive at the appointment to ensure services as well as time are rendered. Not just empty promises.

I find the 2 reference system on this site cumbersome but absolutely necessary. I also understand verification does not equal a good reference. I believe the provider's safety extremely important and I am willing to comply with the provider's requirements. I look forward to some of the meet and greet sessions I have read about. My last provider was a darling girl and I hope to see her again soon.