Zena,

Don't ever think that your sexual desires are "wrong", immoral or unnatural. As long as your encounters are safe, sane and consensual, there is nothing to be ashamed of or worry about.

I would also draw the line at kids, animals, and any activity that causes bodily or psychological harm. Anything else is between you and the person you are with. If you both enjoy yourselves, no one else has the right to judge you. Fuck those people who feel like the have the right to judge you - it's none of their business what consensual acts you perform with someone else behind closed doors.

I'm generally careful about sharing anything about my life that is no one else's business, but that makes a place like this one here so great. I can find women that are into some of the things that I enjoy without being judged or questioned. I have only ever shared my BCD preferences with people that had a right to know - providers, civilian sex partners, girlfriends. I have introduced several people to the BDSM world after they have expressed interest (especially after the whole "5- shades of grey" thing became mainstream, and they had a great time.

In short: Be happy, be discreet about your desires until you find someone who shares your kinks and fetishes, and don't worry about what others think. You're not in the world to make everyone else happy, you're here to make yourself happy (and by extension a few people that are important to you around you).