Thread: Busted for Soliciting?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    ^^^good info chief

Let's say I get pulled over on the way to motel "Smackdown" with a luscious 22 y.o. bootylicious chick in my passenger seat. The cop starts asking me questions about what we're doing out there. I keep responding back to his questions in a polite tone: "Sir/mam, I respectfully decline to answer any questions."

I realize I could end up spending a night downtown for not answering his questions but I'm willing to do that to avoid incriminating myself...naw I'm sayin'? Any thoughts?
    this isn't my area of expertise-there's some dude on the other Board named Shyster Jon who has tried such cases-but here's how i would handle it. (Backstory-most SWs are either skinny or fat. if they're skinny, they shoud probably eat. if they're fat, they probably like to eat. get the gal's first name too n tell her about lunch.)

i would quickly ask what traffic infraction did i commit. if he is evasive, ask what probable cause did he have in pulling you over. if he can't cite one, ask him if you are free to go.

eventually, he will get around to asking about the girl. you're right you can decline to answer, but he might make an arrest anyway.

if she's skinny, i'd say, "officer, i saw this pretty girl and noticed she looked too skinny, so i invited her to lunch at mcdonald's. she said yes." if you can mention jesus as well and saving the lost souls, that's a plus. lol.

if she's fat, say "officer i saw this pretty girl and i noticed she's voluptuous, and i heard the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach, so i asked her to lunch..."

the cop's problem is that it is not illegal to drive around with a hot girl dressed like a trollop. he knows that, so he's going to look for you to make a mistake.

he can also ask to search your car. just say, "sure, if you have a warrant. otherwise, no you can't, without probable cause."
    Last edited by pxmcc; 09-14-2018 at 06:09 AM.