Not sure exactly what time it is here, we will cross 2 time zones on this trip, it's 1549 Zulu and that is the time we use for scheduling watches, but near midnight here and Jane and I just got off the helm watch. I know she is still tired from her trip from Texas but she likes staying up with me when I have the helm. We left Auckland 70 hours back and have traversed just less than 900 mn but the wind shifted last night so we are now heading into the wind and our progress is slowed by the fact that we have to tack. Saw 2 ships on my watch on the radar but we never got close to either one. I have AIS but not sure that the big boys pay much attention to us little craft.

The late helm watches are 2 hours while the daytime watches are 3 hours. We do it that way so it is easier to stay awake during the boring night time watches. My watch is anything but boring with Jane "helping". We use the auto pilot when not tacking and if there is no body around JR generally gets a nice BBBJTCIMNQNS. Lane is a horny lady and a fantastic lover. I am a lucky guy........... Now to bed