Thread: New in town!!Sexy 19 year old Cheerleader!! Hot Spinner Ready to play! Incalls or Out

Verified Companion Companion SpinnerChina's Avatar

Accept New in town!!Sexy 19 year old Cheerleader!! Hot Spinner Ready to play! Incalls or Out

Hi guys IÂ’m spinner China
    IÂ’m a sexy 19 year old hot spinner that loves to play!
    I offer a ultimate gfe session
    IÂ’m eager to please and very very kinky
    Fetish friendly open menu
    IÂ’m 5Â’5 100 pounds with a nice booty
    Bbbj, daty,fiv,fia,Greek,cg,rich,k9 cim,cof,
    Nothing is too kinky !!
    200 hh 300 hr 500 2 hours
    Just a few of the activities I love !!
    My incall is in Dallas in lovefield area
    Or I also have a mid cities incall available
    IÂ’m offering review specials
    Let me spin on you !!
    Text or pm for pics
    *+1 (210) 571-8803‬

BANNED! THIS MEMBER IS A SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE ENTIRE OH2 COMMUNITY Kevkat707's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Avoid like the plague. I did what I never do and gave her a deposit for an outcall. Not enough money to hurt , but enough to be upset about it. I know better, but am new here and she seemed to want a review. Might have known more if I could have gotten verified, as there was already one hidden response. So far, unfortunately, I have only seen one from here, but have seen others from another site. Should probably stick to that or at least stop seeing new ones on here. Sent her the money and she said she was on her way. The went radio silent.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    her ad post looks as fake as a 4 dollar bill.. live and learn mckman.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    smh... these chics need to know that we are not dumb. make sure you do your research... i always google numbers, names, etc. And im not saying i havent been f#$%ed over a time or two but definitely have learned from any mishap in this game. I mean, let's be real. These girls are ******s. Prostitutes... Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you feel better. There is no love in this game we have chosen. If they can F#$% you over they will. So make sure you protect yourself.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    indeed! frankly, I write off girls this age, with ads like this, without a second thought. your chance of success is close to zero. at least scour Google for the small chance that something looks right. but these new ads, young girls, TGTBT advertising terms like "open-minded", "fetish friendly" "nothing is too kinky", and more shit, are legion.. don't be the Fool that falls blindly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey OP and newbies, here is some unsolicited advice. Right above her profile pic it says “(Not Verified)” Those words are there for a reason. Do NOT take risks with unverified providers. Let the veterans here take the risks. They are better at identifying the red flags. I don’t take risks with providers, when it comes to money, no matter if they are verified or not. “Advances” “pre-payments” or “loans” to Providers rarely and I mean like never, turn out well.

But y’all do what ya want. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for posting that, a big percentage of guys wouldn't admit to doing something like that.

Even so - you need to go give yourself a big kick in the ass....then remove your withdrawal privilege from your bank account (you can authorize me).
    You got what you deserved.

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mckman View Post
    Avoid like the plague. I did what I never do and gave her a deposit for an outcall. Not enough money to hurt , but enough to be upset about it. I know better, but am new here and she seemed to want a review. Might have known more if I could have gotten verified, as there was already one hidden response. So far, unfortunately, I have only seen one from here, but have seen others from another site. Should probably stick to that or at least stop seeing new ones on here. Sent her the money and she said she was on her way. The went radio silent.
    Damn. If that really happened that’s fucked up. Avoid sending ANY type of money to a newbie or someone who doesn’t have credibility. It’s girls like this fucking it up.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

What's with the IÂ’m

What font and language was she using

Anyway, I can tell that ad is too good to be true.

She claims to allow everything including the kitchen sink

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Your 100% right Doc. My advice is, if it says “not verified” then stay the hell away from them until someone vouches for them. We all stay safe if we all follow the process. Of course nothing is full proof, but at least it’s a start.
    And prepayments are BS, straight con, have never had one workout, has always been a con.
    If a provider is asking for that on here, it’s a con. We go through the same process as they do to get verified, so if you are verified and she is still asking for a prepayment, it’s a con. JS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good intel guys.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thx for the heads up. Better luck next time and be careful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    Damn. If that really happened that’s fucked up. Avoid sending ANY type of money to a newbie or someone who doesn’t have credibility. It’s girls like this fucking it up.
    I've had issues with providers that wanted a deposit in the past as well. Just had to adopt the "no deposit" policy. After all, if she does not trust me, why would I trust her? I may iss out on some great providers, but at least I reduce the odds of being screwed in a way other than I intended.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    “Advances” “pre-payments” or “loans” to Providers rarely and I mean like never, turn out well.
    Did it once, ruined a long history with an ATF. So a lesson hard learned... never again...