Are you successful, generous and very busy gentleman, in the great need of relaxing and entertaining date with intelligent and classy Lady?

I am perfect, if you are looking for wonderful dinner or travel companion in Austin or San Antonio area.
I cater to affluent gentlemen, who appreciate conversation and humor. Gentlemen, who value respect and security above all.
I am Elegant Companion and Private Professional Girlfriend, who loves to travel to exotic destinations without you and tell you all about it. I can even be convinced to travel with you, or instead of you.
I don't have to wear mini-skirt to look sexy, but I do look gorgeous in the swimsuit, and next to it. I am mature and flirt shamelessly. I love Life and can put a big smile on your face too. I am wine connoisseur and know best restaurants. I love to dance and will drink Champagne with you till sunrise! I have kissable lips and proficient in few languages. I have excellent references in Austin and San Antonio area. I am reviewed and verified.
My luxurious and very Private Incall located between Austin and San Antonio, near New Braunfels.

Private messages are welcomed.
Strict code of conduct is mandatory.
Legitimate and articulate introductions, with meeting request, will be taken in-to consideration and always answered ASAP.
All additional questions can be answered by reading information below.