Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Just a question

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    You even know a therapist is trained by the strokes they use? Was it effleurage or petrissage? What type of modalities? Lomi lomi? Swedish? Trigger point? Did they properly avoid endangerment zones? Do you even know where those are? Cause clearly after thirty years you know more than I do.

And also being licensed is a huge part of being legitimate if you are going to talk about the going rate in this country. We are talking about the going rate, but you guys keep spouting off where you can get cheap bottom of the basement prices. CHEAP BOTTOM OF THE BASEMENT RATES AT UNLICENSED FACILITIES ARE NOT INDUSTRY STANDARD.

I get emails in my inbox from TDLR about human trafficking in cosmetology and spa establishments and it is now law to put up postings in establishments and report whenever possible because trafficking is not just happening in the sex industry. People are being brought over from foreign countries and being forced to work in the spa/beauty industry. So NO, I ABSOLUTELY do NOT consider an unlicensed establishment to be industry standard and the prices paid and bottom of the basement cheap places with "employees" who cannot speak English should not factor into the average rates in the industry. This is not paying a fortune at high dollar "day spas". This is paying for an honest service at a licensed legitimate facility that properly pays it's employees.

Once again being able to obtain a massage at the lowest rate possible is NOT the average industry standard. We were not talking about how much you CAN get a massage for, we were talking about the average rate of a LEGITIMATE massage.

I would even bother to factor a bargain bottom basement rate from an illegitimate establishment.

And I love it when men try to tell me what is or isn't a good look for me, cause mansplaining and talking down to woman is obviously such a good look for you.
    I admit I don't know the difference between efflurage and pettrisage. It's easy enough to Google I suppose. I do know the difference in modalities. More importantly I know what works for me and where to get that. Knowing the terms is far less important than knowing whether a masseuse is giving me an effective massage and will be able to do so throughout the session. Yes, I can tell when they are making strokes that help them relax muscles that need relaxing during the massage. Are you saying you don't know what I'm talking about? If you don't then I might start to question your training.

The laws of supply and demand are laws for a reason, they are proven over time. I would argue that the difference between a spa experience at a day spa, resort or luxury hotel has more to do with the surroundings and peripherals than it does the massage itself. I could care less about the peripherals for the most part but do occasionally appreciate a glass of champagne, a hot tub and all the other formalities and niceties before and or after the massage but that is more a luxury to me than a necessity. I can see how some people go for that though. Especially the high brow women in River Oaks or Tanglewood. I typically seek out a top quality massage without all the luxuries though. The masseuse I prefer to see is clearly not being trafficked because her husband works the front desk. They both drive new cars and have been in the same location for at least 5 years. How do I know this? They both speak English well enough to have a conversation. They have other masseuses working for them that mostly give foot and chair massages although at least one has moved up to full body. I've seen her a couple of times out of time convenience to me and while she's learning she's not nearly as good as my regular. Have I looked for a license? Nope, don't care. Again, I get the kind of massage I am in the mood for and get it at a price that they apparently make a good living wage at and that doesn't empty my wallet.

Know how you can tell when someone is in over their head in a debate? They start nit picking linguistics and semantics...Just saying.

If you think that I've talked down to you in any way then you've obviously read what I've written with that expectation. I'm not responsible for how you choose to perceive something. I've been nothing but complimentary of you in the past for your clear reasoning and well thought out responses. I've been complimentary of the thought you've put into how you've designed your page on here. I wish more providers would follow your example. I have no bias against you whatsoever but I am telling you that these type of "You think I'm nothing more than...throw in your pejorative here" isn't a good look for you or anyone else. If you don't care what I have to say about that then you obviously don't care what others perceive about you on here. What that does is give me a perception of a lack of confidence and stability. I'm not saying you lack confidence or are unstable. I'm saying that's my perception and the perception, apparently, of at least one other gent who had you on their TDL.

Finally, we were actually talking about a provider falling asleep. The massage thing was tangential.

Good luck to you.

***Edit to add that I remembered Precinct 4 has a database on massage establishments and enforcement actions http://www.cd4.hctx.net/regulatory/r...ry_results.php.
    Concerning my favorite place. In 2015 they were found to be in violation of not having their license and all masseuses not being licensed but no citations or charges were written. The next inspection a few months ago found no violations at all. All masseuses had proper licenses and the establishment was properly licensed.
    Last edited by 1andonlyboardman; 08-03-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you before. You are definitely a sweet, honest & fun guy... No complaints from me!
    Hi Cameron! I did not see this reply love so sorry for the late response. Thanks for that! You are a true sweetheart and showed me a great time heh heh!

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    If ANY thread gets too out of control, if the arrows turn into missiles and the topic becomes WW III and nothing but a combat zone, well, that doesn't foster the respectful and cooperative tone H2 is trying to set, and keeps staff too busy responding to RTMs.

Play nice, peeps. Leave the personal insinuations and insults on the post editing floor. You can agree to disagree politely. Thanks.
    Amen!
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

MY opinion on the OP.....

Assuming that everything happened as he stated,
    (no reason not to assume this since the provider in question has not chimed in here)

Gentlemen book TIME in our COMPANY. Unless he has paid for an overnight session, sleeping should not be involved.
    LOL Beyond a short doze between "go-rounds"

Honestly, I think the OP should have left at least a HH donation amount. But I do not think he did anything wrong in taking money back.

If I were the provider in question, and I had fallen asleep during an appointment before I had made an effort to satisfy my client, I would have been RELIEVED to only find his donation gone when I woke up. GRATEFUL that I had not been raped and/or robbed while I slept.

I would then be making a HUGE effort to apologize for my unprofessional behavior.

On my first visit to NOLA, years ago, I made the mistake of accepting a call while I was out drinking.
    - I was staying about a half a block off of Bourbon St. and it was my first time there so.....yeah.....I was havin some serious fun lol -
    I went back to my room, freshened up and waited for his arrival.
    Next thing I know, I'm waking up to the sound of housekeeping in the hall and about 15 missed calls from this poor guy.

I insisted on a make up session at half my rate.

My one question for the O.P. would be.....and forgive me if this has already been asked and answered.......Have you contacted her since? Has she contacted you?

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    I'm saying that's my perception and the perception, apparently, of at least one other gent who had you on their TDL.

Finally, we were actually talking about a provider falling asleep. The massage thing was tangential.

Good luck to you.

***Edit to add that I remembered Precinct 4 has a database on massage establishments and enforcement actions http://www.cd4.hctx.net/regulatory/r...ry_results.php.
    Concerning my favorite place. In 2015 they were found to be in violation of not having their license and all masseuses not being licensed but no citations or charges were written. The next inspection a few months ago found no violations at all. All masseuses had proper licenses and the establishment was properly licensed.
    I haven't read all of this cause I have an appt to tend to. But someone messaged me telling me of the ridiculous statement of me "losing a client" over this thread. That so called "client" has been on my DNS list for a while for failure to maintain his appt that we arranged a while back. I'm not worried about losing a flake. You guys are hilarious when YOU start losing arguments, because you always resort to the lame "You just lost a client" argument. Like I am supposed to be a good little ***** and always agreeable and always bow to men cause they are always right. Sorry, I actually KNOW what I am talking about and I am sorry you guys can't handle that.

I have actually received several PM's from gents wanting to meet after reading this thread. And I have appts to go do. And the other so called "client" threatening me with the BSC accusation just cause I can hold my own and it hurts your man feelings, let me remind you there are women that have exhibited far, far worse BSC behavior and they still have men lining up dying to see them. So both your efforts of shaming by telling me I am BSC or losing clients are lame, don't work and are the last resort of men who can't stand a woman who is willing to hold her own in a debate.

And no I don't think anyone should be paid to fall asleep in an appt. I also think a massage therapist should be paid what they are worth and factoring in the cheapest rate you can find is NOT the average rate. You guys do understand what "average" means, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    What that does is give me a perception of a lack of confidence and stability. I'm not saying you lack confidence or are unstable. I'm saying that's my perception and the perception, apparently, of at least one other gent who had you on their TDL.
    Lol that is your response to me? Lack of confidence and stability? That is your perception?

You really couldn't hold your own here so you have to attack my credibility as a sane human being?

GTFO...Try to shame someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
    Please leave this thread open. Sometimes we can learn a lot about some of these women we are thinking about seeing. Something as simple as a massage can make some look BSC. I’ve been into bodybuilding for about 27 years. Most of us get massages on a regular basis. Not a massage with a happy ending. A legit deep tissue massage to help our muscles out. I may get 2 in a week and I’m not going to some bullshit place to get my body taken care of. I’m going so they can really work my muscles. So wtf do I know I’ve only spent thousands upon thousands on good massages for $60. But as I was saying we can learn a lot about people when a thread gets to really going. Now I’m thanking my job for me having to work overtime. Or I would have seen one of these ladies that I have learned is just not my kind of person. I may be missing out on something good but my senses tells me to stay away and thats what I do. You can learn ones personality real quick on here. I’ve never really had any issues on here or with any of the ladies in the hobby. Any lady on here that I have seen knows what kind of person I am. So I’m not about going back n forth or dealing with drama. Made a simple comment that there are good $60 massages all over and then it starts into some BS. I’m not down with those kinds of people.
    You couldn't keep your original appt. You have been on the DNS list. So you can just stop with your fantasy that you would have ever seen me. Would not and will not ever happen. I only make appts with gents that do not flake. I already know what kind of person you are.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    I just want to point out that Katie has some nice tiddy meat.

Carry on.

Guest Companion
    Someone got roasted. LOL.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

I mean why on God's green Earth would I even make the attempt to drive all the way out to Beaumont again when you didn't keep your first appointment?

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...light=beaumont

And apparently no one else wants to either.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-ass-right-now!

So you can stop bullying me with the whole "lost a client" crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
    I just want to point out that Katie has some nice tiddy meat.

Carry on.
    why thank you :)

now i gotta run....

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    I mean why on God's green Earth would I even make the attempt to drive all the way out to Beaumont again when you didn't keep your first appointment?

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...light=beaumont

And apparently no one else wants to either.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-ass-right-now!

So you can stop bullying me with the whole "lost a client" crap.

- - - Updated - - -

why thank you :)

now i gotta run....
    Katie u a gangsta..

btw, one of my provider friends met Ironman in Beaumont n had a blast. so different strokes for different folks..

i think the OP did fine though. as someone mentioned, it wasn't an overnite so sleeping wasn't supposed to be on the menu..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 08-04-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Back on topic, please.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wouldn’t give you that oppurtunity after seeing the $&&&& you are. But I’ve had better women coming than you. Matter of fact I’m about to see one in 30 minutes. So don’t even talk towards me bc you aint worth my time. I’m through going back n forth with a know it all that gets her panties all in a knot over the price of a massage. Lol. I’d hate to see how you would act on a serious matter. I could care less about how many clients you have. All that I know is you have proved that I will nevereven look your way. So get on high horse and get to skipping. I have several well liked women on here who can vouch for me. I’m no cheap mfer either. This girl that is coming will enjoy her $500.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Okay, then. I think this thread has meandered far from it's charted course over 4 pages; the OP got his opinions, plus a lot he didn't ask for. Since the sniping seems to be continuing... Say goodnight.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-04-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5