Thread: 🔛Kuykendahl and I-45 Private incall🔛 Blowout Special In Your Area(Fri-Sun)

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Cool 🔛Kuykendahl and I-45 Private incall🔛 Blowout Special In Your Area(Fri-Sun)

Dive into delightful bliss with a libidinous lady who will adore you, admire you, and allow you to release your full power as a man! I’m an passionate companion who enjoys time with discerning respectful gentlemen who can appreciate a mutually satisfying experience. I’m a woman with an innate desire to please. I’ll be the girlfriend you long for without the dramas you avoid. With a body full of curves & enough athleticism that shows the hard work I put into taking care of myself. My sophisticated style never disappoints & I take great pride in being an elegant woman who believes in making the best first impression. I truly enjoy the virility a gentleman brings to the room. Whether you’re seeking a dinner date followed by a secluded dessert or a shorter privy rendezvous, from the moment we meet, your pleasure & comfort are my #1 priority. P411 ID: P36770, However YMMV if not clean and respectful! PLEASE Be Showered, or shower is available!

281-817-0651
    Special 100hh 160hr 3502h 10AM to 9PM - Now- 31st

I offer an exclusive elite companionship for the discerning gentlemen where discretion and class is expected and returned in order to schedule your time with me please send me a PM with your phone number, time and date of your appt for booking, and then feel free to give me a call. (Again, you must give me a specific time for booking)
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 07-27-2018 at 09:03 AM.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours