Thread: Whoever did this is so fucked up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Lol, there will alway be amoeba dicked squirrel gristle losers out there with nothing better to do then to go around showing the world how they enjoy emasculating themselves. Successful,capable, attractive men don't do these kinds of things. They're too busy achieving and taking care of business and themselves to bother with this kind of stuff. So even if he thinks he's targeting you, he's really just exposing what a limping beta simp HE is, so I just sit back and laugh. None of this says anything about me, but boy does it tell stories about the golem behind it. He's doing more damage to his own human integrity, masculinity and dignity then he could ever do to mine.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Lol, there will alway be amoeba dicked squirrel gristle losers out there with nothing better to do then to go around showing the world how they enjoy emasculating themselves. Successful,capable, attractive men don't do these kinds of things. They're too busy achieving and taking care of business and themselves to bother with this kind of stuff. So even if he thinks he's targeting you, he's really just exposing what a limping beta simp HE is, so I just sit back and laugh. None of this says anything about me, but boy does it tell stories about the golem behind it. He's doing more damage to his own human integrity, masculinity and dignity then he could ever do to mine.
    I think you wrote comedy for Richard Pryor or George Carlin once upon a time because ouch.

I checked this morning and saw the ads were still up even after reporting them yesterday and the day before. Besides the obvious inconvienence, this glaringly shows how much of a pos company this group is for failing to take down these ads in a timely matter.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Damn, what do you really think Ms. V? It's still unclear to me how you feel about this person! Let it be known PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohhhhhh lord please forgive me.........