Thread: mmm Kansas City, I have to admit....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Jazz_Jewel's Avatar

mmm Kansas City, I have to admit....

I love this city. I love driving all over - off the beaten path. This time of year (although that storm last night, HOLY FUCKBALLS, had me picking up branches all morning), with the gorgeous, lush green everywhere is one of my favorites and I am so glad I have such stellar friends here.

ah, yes... Now, driving here? Especially downtown alongside SUV pretentious housewives, day drinking drunk off their ass folks, and the youngins trying to look cool.

Oh my. Thank GOD for my little coupe! After driving all over San Francisco with thousands of pedestrians and itty bitty lanes, I am quite good at navigation in the downtown area. That said, I had a few moments of recollection of westworld and wished like hell all those heinous drivers were "hosts" hahahaha!

Have an excellent Sunday peeps and always keep it groovin!

xoxo
    J

Verified Hobbyist BCD earlyriserpaul's Avatar
    Good morning JJ. Glad to hear that KC is a favorite for you!!..... I was picking up branches yesterday morning as well.... quite a storm.... would like to meet you sometime down the road....safe travels and have a super Sunday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_Jewel View Post
    I love this city. I love driving all over - off the beaten path. This time of year (although that storm last night, HOLY FUCKBALLS, had me picking up branches all morning), with the gorgeous, lush green everywhere is one of my favorites and I am so glad I have such stellar friends here.

ah, yes... Now, driving here? Especially downtown alongside SUV pretentious housewives, day drinking drunk off their ass folks, and the youngins trying to look cool.

Oh my. Thank GOD for my little coupe! After driving all over San Francisco with thousands of pedestrians and itty bitty lanes, I am quite good at navigation in the downtown area. That said, I had a few moments of recollection of westworld and wished like hell all those heinous drivers were "hosts" hahahaha!

Have an excellent Sunday peeps and always keep it groovin!

xoxo
    J
    Kansas City was designed by French architects so they wanted lots of fountains and boulevards. It's a lovely city, for sure. Good scene for music, art, food.

Compared to driving in SanFran, KC is a breeze!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Yes I luv KC too...great men..great shopping. And lovely scenery
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH