Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

there are too many ladies with the same name floating around Dallas.. I had confirmed this particular Sugar had worked at Blue, previously, but other indicators (height, length of stay, Tat distribution, Catholic bent) suggest this may very well be a different Sugar.. previous reviews and statements seemed to line this Sugar up with the "old" Sugar, but since I never saw that "old" Sugar, I can't confirm they are the same girl.. right now I'm leaning 70-30 against.

the problem is many ladies leave for other Spas, and adopt new identities.. often new names, and sometime different service-levels.. they generally disavow their past, to try for a new start.. that creates indentifier issues for us..
Given the uniqueness of this Sugar and the abundance of the high frequency hobbyists here, I didn't even doubt your original assessment. In fact the only reason I brought it up was to check if she was the same "sugar" in Bali that was reviewed recently. The description in that review was vague to connect the dots. In any case, this Sugar is definitely in my cup of tea.