ENJOY My Specials Today. Text Me @(469) 298-9528

* $50 off your session if you are a regular and comes to visit me today
* If you are new and have never visited me before, come by today and enjoy $50 off you next visit!
* COF finishes $20 off discounts
* CIM & CIP finishes are an additional $50 up-charge
* Custom videos available including my new GB video.

PRICES/RATES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RATES! THANKS!!
If you want pictures or request special videos of me, if you want specifics for yourself through text messaging its $30 for each video you request. $10 for each special pic you ask me for besides one pic I can send you as verification! My advice, if you want unlimited amount of pics/videos of me. Subscribe for $8 per month to my only-fans @...

www.onlyfans.com/sassystarlet001

If you love and have a lactation Fetish come see me. Yep 3 months and still lactating strong!!!

Located in Arlington Area!

FEELING HORNY??
I Do allow Pics and videos. I Love making hot content!!!
Cum give me many amazing orgasms, please!

My Pictures! I do have the hottest pics and a pussy all you guys will die for,
itll make you guys wanting to come back for more,

cant wait to playyyy!! Cum get your stress reliever. call/text! :) ill be waiting!
(469) 298-9528
HERE IS MY RATE TABLE WHICH ALSO INCLUDES MY BB RATES, ORGANIZED BY INCALL AND OUTCALL RATES.

Incall Outcall
15 min QV $200 $300
15 min BnG - $150 $250
30 min session - $250 $350
1 hour session - $300 $400
90 min session - $400 $550
2 hour session - $500 $650
OVERNIGHTS - $1800
FETISHES- $100 UP-CHARGE $100
BB- $50 UP-CHARGE $50
GREEK- $100 UP-CHARGE $100
CIP-CIM - $50 UP-CHARGE $50

*greek depends on size AND REQUIRES $100 up-charge
I do outcalls as well depending on where, when, and may require the cost of Uber or Lyft. So just ask me about outcalls ill be happy to answer every question you may have!!!

I'M AVAILABLE NOW!! SO.... Lets get extra naughty and explore kinky pleasures together !!!! I Look forward to hearing from you!!
Call/Text me @(469) 298-9528 with your handle along with any References please, that helps! Y
ou can still join the fun if you do not have any references I will require a deposit of $50, which counts towards your session. CashApp, Venmo, PayPal all accepted. All for saftey/verification purposes!.
SASSYSTARLET!!