I personally don't like listing off or making a menu so I apologize for any inconvenience I hope this ad explains enough of what I'm offering and I meet the right kind candidate to add to my roster

I'm a totally normal lady and enjoy normal basic human sexual interactions. I believe that speaks for itself however if that isn't specific enough or requires any further answers feel free to ask any questions.

I don't kiss and a cover is required

Let me know if you're the type that rather meet for a drink or if your willing to socialize somewhere I will happily plan something or just make arrangements to do/meet in general. I don't rush things, I'm not counting the time until physically things get started, I don't have a revolving door of people coming in and out, I'm professional, communicative, clean and highly discreet.
I'm the type that needs a few mins to talk just see how things go see how we vibe - I'm a genuinely kind person and don't rush into things ever. As you can see I'm verified so I'm not interested in wasting anyone's time or mine own. I'm the type if got beer or if you're not a drinker I got water - we can chill - if you like I have some green trees if you want to smoke. Just offering none of this is a requirement. Just want us both to have the time and ability to mutually relax before we play.

rates go as follow
Qv - 100
Hhr - 200
Hr - 300
2hr - 400

for outcall please add additional $50 and provide ride to and from

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you have a great day!! Happy Hobbying