Thread: Skye jennings: Down from the Skye

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Skye jennings: Down from the Skye

Companion's Handle: Skye jennings
    Date of Visit: 5/15
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone(between us)
    Phone Number: Will provide
    Email Address: skyejennings@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.skyejennings.com/, https://preferred411.com/P154965
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Massive GFE entree (see ROS)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: Check the website
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette to lower back
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: If Jessica Rabbit was a Real person, this is Her. She admit she gain a little weight, but she is more Juicier. Her Cs became near Ds, her butt cheeks got more Jiggle in her Twerking. Highly recommend her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Many times

Public comments:
    I?m going to cut to the chase. I?ve seen Skye Jennings. This lady is a top tier providers over the years. I?ve seen her multiple times, usually in hotels, but this Time, she has a place.

A week prior, we discussed a plan to meet in her new incall. We plan a 90 minute session. Her website displays her rates, very pricey, but I?m willing to pay the price. Fast forward to the day of, traffic was the only reason I was late and the place was a maze, but I found it though. The place is nice.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is the greatest GFE I ever had. Saw her twice before her fees got too high. If you can afford it, you will find no better!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info! Always was interested. Been on a nice text convo briefly with her last year; never pulled the trigger. Damn! Now you put her again in my head-lol.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!