Hello, this is Redhorns, a rockabilly thick curvy with naturally blonde hair, blue and silver eyes, and a pair of amazing tits with an ass to match. I also happen to be very quiet, so our communication will be entirely non-verbal, as will the session itself. Many men have told me this creates an unrivaled sexual experience they cant forget. Well, you know what they say, less talk...more action!

Im an experienced provider who will give you full value for your money. Im yours for the time we have together and you wouldn't be disappointed because I am very PLAYFUL and FUCKABLE, too! You know who Im talking about. Please be aware that I am a Rubenesque and curvy woman so if this is what you're in the mood for, you've definitely come to the right place!

Now that you know what you're getting into, that is: a sexy, orally talented, nympho who will give you an experience no other provider can, let me mention a few rules upfront. No freaky, painful, or humiliating fetishes (I don't judge, but...just no), and no anal. I am very strictly with cleanliness and well hygiene, too! Other than that, we can do anything you want, in any way you like. Text me at (512) 799-5058 to make an appointment for this afternoon and evening! I am somewhere in southeast of downtown! 💋

Here is my incall rate:

$120 for a half of hour session (For MSOG $50 extra)
$200 for an hour session (MSOG includes)

For outcall: It have to be in Austin and you must providing a Uber/Lyft for me to you and back home!

Looking Forward to see you today, Redhorns