Eevie Barlow: Revist with Eevie

Companion's Handle: Eevie Barlow
    Date of Visit: 16MAY2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-434-3362
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://tryst.link/massage/genevievestouch
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall (Airbnb apartment)
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FBSM in lingerie, L1 ONLY
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $300 + $50 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Wavy brunette, lower back to waist.
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Shorter, 5'1" to 5'3"ish, brunette wavy hair down to her lower back, AMPLE chest that she kept locked away, tiny wasit but AMAZING ass that looked like two globes jocking for position when she walked. She was friendly, held conversation well, massage was decent and I didn't feel rushed, HOWEVER...
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Unfortunately, it was kind of a let down....
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? She's sweet, but for the price, the bang is really not there for your buck...

Public comments:
    [continued] HOWEVER, had seen her before and she had given a pretty amazing 'Russian' massage just a few short months prior. When asked about that (after the flip) she stated she "didn't do that anymore". I do feel this is on me, as her ad no longer specified that, and I probably should have asked while setting up this rendezvous, but I didn't and now you can learn from my mistake/lack of communication!

She is a sweet girl, and if a L1, CLOTHED, FBSM for $300+ is your jam, YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE HER! If not, there are a ton of other fantastic ladies here in the capital city that would love to take care of you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ouch