Companion's Handle: CynSweet

Date of Visit: 05/06/2024

Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text

Phone Number: Provided after contact

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39686-CynSweet

City, State: Austin Texas

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: BBBJ, CW, FBSM, Doggie, HJ, Pussy Slide, Chat,

Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs

Donation:

Approximate age of Companion: 40+

Hair Color and Length: Red (dyed) Short

Smoking Status: Couldn?t Tell

Ethnic/Racial background: White

Companion Description: Short, 5? 5?ish, small a cups, big fat ass, nice thigh gaps

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: Place an ad about coming to Austin and what I was looking for. She PMed me and we exchanged numbers and talked for about three days before the schedules meet up. It was originally set for mid well but I was able to clear some time and asked to meet earlier in the week. Without hesitation she obliged and we set the time and date. Arrived at location provided waited for text for further information and once received I made my way to the location. It?s was very nice apartment. It was clean and inviting. I arrived she was still I the shower so I waited on the couch. Once she was finished we sat down and discussed life, past and likes and dislikes. The conversation was easy and eased my apprehensions. We discussed what our expectations were and move to the bedroom. For more info see private comments.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.