Come see me today/tonight and enjoy the best bbbj around.. I offer sloppy, wet, deep throat, no gag bbbj. The best around town..guarantee..
Read my reviews on the best bbbj around. You wont be disappointed..none of my customers are ever disappointed!!!

Im located in arlington (incall only)
somer 972-464-7511
qv $80
hh $120
hour $160
riming is an extra $20 added on to yr session price.

I accept cash, cash app or venmo or zelle only..
I do require a pic before coming to my house...

Private residence, independent, safe location, no drama, no games, never rushed sessions, new customers welcome, short notice customers welcome, showers available,

**tips are not required bt are appreciated, remember to always take care of the girl that takes care of you**

check out and subscribe to my onlyfans and see pics and vids daily...bj & sex vids etc. Onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

**i love older men**
**i love bigger(heavy) men**
**i love generous tippers**

somer 972-464-7511

qv, bng, fs, massage, playtime, deep throat, kissing, riming, daty, cim, cip, cob, bbbj, covered/uncovered, gfe, msog and much more...

Let me suck u dry, let me take all yr stress away, deep throat sucking, ball licking/ sucking. Suck it toll yr ready to explode. Shoot yr load all in my mouth.. Or get him rock hard and fu*k me good till we both cum everywhere..

Cash app $somersomer
venmo @somer-johnson-1
onlyfans.com/somer1

***i love the customers that love to send surprise gifts to my cash app or venmo or zelle, send little tips, coffee money, gift money, shopping money, toy money, or just send surprise gift for a just because ❣***
cash app $somersomer
venmo @somer-johnson-1
zelle~ somer johnson/ 972-464-7511

she's always horny, wet, super tight and ready to be filled up.

If yr wanting to see pics of me you can see pics and vids on my onlyfans page or pics on my ad on listcrawlers under somer... I dont text out pics...

Im available 24/7