Companion's Handle: PallomaRawashi
Date of Visit: 5/3/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 3322540910
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...PallomaRawashi
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: GFE, DFK, Body worship, BBBJ, DATY, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 Mins
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion:
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Tall, great body, perfect curves, all natural, real pics
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
After setting up appointment, met at the hotel and she did not waste time with unwanted talks or intro, but straight to LFK moving into DFK. Scored! Got rid of my & her clothes, a lot more DFK, passionate hugging, my hands exploring all her body, still standing. Moved over to bed and she began playing with my dick - lots of slurps, lots of sucks and she made sure my dick was getting all the attention from her mouth, lips, tongue. I was capturing each & every moment of her lying on her tummy, sucking my cock with a beautiful view of her perfectly shaped butts. After a few moments, & a lot more of DFK, I took over playing with her soft but firm boobs sucking on her tits like a baby. They were super responsive to my touch. Slowly I travelled down and decided to get my dinner. She has one of the best pussy which has a pouted lips that you can feel when you eat it out. You literally get your mouthful - a lot of licking, eating, kissing while squeezing her tits. Man that view of her boobs and moaning face through her legs while eating her out was phenomenal. I was reaching my moment so decided to start with Mish. Unfortunately I let go here as I could not control myself in the mish position, sucking her sweet nipples, deep kissing her pink lips, kissing all over her neck. I wanted to go for doggy, cowgirl, but that on my list the next time I visit her. I am definitely gonna see her again - totally worth it.
She is one of those rare girls who wont ask for money at the start, but patiently wait till you give it to her before leaving. Scored again!