Thread: PSA in regards to pillow talk...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Lmfao well mean folks are usually miserable so it adds up. But this is exactly what I'm talking about. Except most providers try to hide their nasty side from hobbyist because deep down they know it doesn't look good and would cost them business. So while they may seem sweet and dandy to you, they treat fellow providers completely different and when it comes to money, some of them will do anything. Karma always has a way of catching up though.
    i think most clients are starting to catch on tho who is who at this point and i love that for them and their safety <3 also why i just dont see men who see certain women if I know about it it's for my safety with the climate of the board with the infomation fishing and doxxing i have been subject to by others

Men do your research and read the reviews and discussions if its only women saying someone is bad/crazy often its not the case and often those same providers will have post hideen deep here or on another site where multiple men talk about it but they get hidden or are old these same providers tend to hide alll their info another complete red flag in this space men <3 how are you to know how a girl is if you dont ever have a number to look up , a email, or a social page <3

Do your research men so you can have a good experience everytime. And stop sharing personal information not everyone regardless of which side of the board they're on have good intentions sadly even tho this space should be nothing but funnnnn. I've had to limit the access people have to me because of this, So men i have not been ignoring you all (tho you all might think so at this point from the missed text) I just need you to come a certain way when you message for my safety
    Last edited by Mayamonroe23; 05-02-2024 at 03:53 PM.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 170 HHR |200 HR | 250 90Minutes | 300 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸