Preferred Method of Contact: Terri - phone / Jadi - email
Phone Number: Terri 601.347.3527 / Jadi after email
Email Address: Terri: territerri3000@hotmail.com / Jadi: jadimaridty@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: northshore, Louisiana
Location: North shore off I-10 at mid range motel in a safe area
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: FF/mf makeout, ff/mf 69, f mastubation show, cfs many times, ff/mf DATY, double bbbj, cof, cob, ff cumswap.
Scheduled Length of Visit: two hours
Donation: $450 each for review special
Approximate age of Companion: Terri late 20's/Jadi early 20's
Hair Color and Length: Both long and black
Smoking Status: non smokers
Ethnic/Racial background: Both Black
Companion Description: Terri - curvy, athletic. Jadi - tall, thin. Both attractive
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? five stars each

Public comments:
I have seen these two girls together before. There are both very friendly and accommodating. (At my request, they both dress in a very feminine manner -- dress, lace lingerie, stockings, heels.) They are comfortable with each other in ANY activity. They will wear you out.

Ms Terri is an attractive curvy BF with large man made breasts and is shaved. Terri was on a pervious site and advertises regularly. Jadi is an attractive, tall BF (with heels is about 6 ft.!) and will be shaved if requested. Jadi says she is Bi. Terri is not. Jadi was on a pervious site. She is more UTR and wants an email first contact. Both girls have the prettiest set of nipples.

Both are open to multiple activities, both FF and MF. Either alone or together, you can't go wrong!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.