^^
I won't give all the details of my trainwreck session that led to my knuckles getting skinned and my front door getting destroyed (but now I have solid mahogany though!), but this gal from BP shows up for a hh outcall. She comes in, I set the donation down, she picks it up, counts it, stuffs it away, and then said, "My stomach is hurting. I need a few minutes."
So I offered her some Tums, some snacks, ask her if there's anything I can do to help. She says no, she just needs a few minutes. I said fine. So we just chatted for a while until she felt better. And it came out that she was on her monthly. And that's why her stomach was hurting. So I told her she should have told me that when we were negotiating. And that, after spending 20 minutes like this, according to her we had 10 minutes left on the session clock. So I said, "Umm sweety, I've gotten ripped off on BP before, and I'm done getting ripped off. So I'm going to need my donation back, and you're going to need to exit the premises."
With her pimp in the parking lot, after that, let's just say, things got interesting. I got the donation back eventually, but had to replace my front door, courtesy of her pimp, and bandage my skinned knuckles...