Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
That's exactly my point. That many men can view it as a legitimate solution when in fact it may not be one. Especially in the eyes of women.

I would hope that some understand that even in a generalization, nothing is absolute. I am 100% sure some of the guys don't have pure intentions. And IMO as much as we like cuddling too, the dudes you mentioned fall under the expectation and not the rule.

Yes I do assume that men think like me (in general) but not all. And I definitely believe they think more like me than like you. Way to add another thread into your "you're wrong, I'm right" list. This was meant as friendly conversation, and we all know you love to throw grenades into many of them. But smh chill out a bit.
Sammy was not being confrontational nor disrespectful. No need for you to inject negativity because you get triggered over a post. Please keep it civil.
Most mongers do try and get more n more. Offering good intentions is mostly an angle being played by mongers. These ladies don't want to mix biz with their rw. Respect that