Quote Originally Posted by Tony.tron View Post
This is probably just a great example of how different men and women behave and think. Most of us men speak the physical touch love language. Especially us hobbyists who are here seeking that connection. It leads me to believe that their offers are sincere because that is how we would like our mental day to be made better. Your love language seems to be more on the side of acts of kindness/service (I may be way off, but that's what I gather from your post). I don't see anything wrong with you replying that you are taking a day off. I think that should be respected and understood. I much rather you saying that, than simply blowing off the text. It shows that you are a good communicator. But I don't think guys are trying to take advantage of you, or being insensitive. We just think differently and think it would be a good solution to the issue. Ask any guy, a good lay fixes any problem.
A good lay may fix YOUR problems, but it doesn't work the same way with others. Especially women in this industry being touched constantly.
You also assume most men think like you, when in most of ours experience, it's the total opposite and they are indeed hinting at free play. Hell I had someone booked the other day who tried to offer to come earlier to "snuggle" beforehand, and when he was inevitably shut down, magically wound up canceling because a meeting had been moved later, so I offered for him to come earlier like he had just offered to do when he wanted to snuggle and NADA. Some men think that just because they're a decent lay or "attractive" it means we will do things for free and that's just not how this works.