Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
I certainly do not think that you need to apologize for your feelings Sweetheart...
Not at all...and, no one should ever try to negotiate your rates because of your sweet nature...that is not a kind thing to do at all..

I also understand where you are coming from when someone offers to give you a massage from this world because you have to keep your boundaries up and that is not VERY relaxing and in your downtime...that is what you need... A relaxing encounter...I've thought about getting one of those pod sessions where you are floating in the water? Have you seen those? Totally, different topic, but it is a touch free way to unwind and relax... and since, we are a very touchy group.. Maybe, not a bad try.. Idk... I am not a big fan of small spaces so, I'm intrigued but on the fence myself...lol ��

Sending some kind thoughts and love your way and I hope that you have a great weekend and week Sweetheart..�� ��
Awww thank you. Very kind words. Where do these do this water deal? I could definitely relax with water. I love water. Not like a swimming pool, but a relax place like a hot tub. If there was one for the muscles that would be amazing.

And thank you beautiful for your kind words. There will be audacity anywhere we go. The only ones I take sincere is someone offering to take me to eat. I think they are very sincere.

I hope you had a beautiful weekend, it was so pretty outside!