Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
Arm pit sex is just simply called?Armpitting. Not my thing, but to each their own.

Anal sex has been around for millenniums. Written historical records date it back to the 2100 BC. Pretty sure it goes further back than that.
Indeed.
I suspect it existed pretty much as long as there have been humans or even proto humans. I can imagine a scenario in which the caveman who discovered it (I'll call him Grog) was fooling around with his mate "Grogette" (or maybe perhaps his buddy "Ugg"!) and he wound up saying something along the lines of " This fit here too! Grog like!" . And the rest was (pre)history as they say! Lol.

Kidding aside, my point was that The Greek Archaic Era, roughly 1100 to 671 BC, is the earliest I've seen anal sex being associated with the Greeks by people from neighboring regions due to Greek sexual practices. It certainly existed, butt (pun intended) the term was probably not used in a manner similar to how we do today until much later.

Were did you get the 2100 BC date? I'm not doubting you...far from it. But, I'm a history geek with a strong interest in the Ancient World. (Say it ain't so after my posting this crazy thread!). Thus I'd like to check out the record your talking about, to see what else is mentioned.