HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! PETITEPLSR Cum Ring In NEW YEAR aims to please !!! 🎉😛💋 !!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! PETITEPLSR Back IN Austin & aims to please !!! 😛💋 !!!
Happy New Year ! Petiteplsr Is Back , Hottest Blonde Spinner w/34D Natural Breasts 😛
Cum!! Let?s Start The New Year Right !!Petiteplsr IN SA Hot Spinner 🎁❤️*😋
Petiteplsr Is Located near the Domain Area ( about exactly 12 minutes north ) Private In Call Non - Shared ,
Still full of energy, (toned legs, slim and slender body, amazing spinner body and definitely petite ) ???.Awaiting your wildest desires ! Always everything you can think of on the menu , NO BBFS,
Please don???t waste my time with propositions ??? to do BBFS ??? No BBFS. I just want to have plenty of passionate play time !!!
Come escape to get a wonderful Nuru Massage, FBSM, the most passionate, most petite, most tightest, and definitely loves to deep throat & lick your Cock and More

Outcalls are offered, rate depends on location (normally 450 to most places in Austin except Very Far South Austin Circle C, Bee Caves, Lakeway )
Those further places I would say 550 for that location, 500 going to Roundrock and Georgetown.

AVAILABLE NOW : 10am to 1am ends ( open to all members - non verified and verified.)

After midnight (TONIGHT : SAT ) runs until 3am for after midnight - you must be verified member or a newbie with a reference

SUNDAY 10 am to 12am
MONDay 9am to 12am
TUESDAY 9am to 12 am
WEDNESDAY 9am to 12am
THURS. 7:30AM TO 6PM ONLY

Gentleman, you don't have to put another log on the fire.
The atmosphere with the petiteplsr will surpass your warmest desires.
Imagine that warm place you go to forget about the stress of the day.
Be pleasantly surprised at the fabulous energy is packed in this tiny spinner body.
...34D Natural Breasts, 21 inch waist, 25 inches in Hips, 5 foot & 2 1/2 inches tall.
You could call me MILF, though let me say (TIGHT) because I have no children !!
Spend some time with me and you will be relaxed and ready to take on the world!!!!

300 fr the Hr - verified members & p411 P360358 - ( 300 fr the hr meaning - 70/75 min. max)
260 for the Hour - (L2) Deep Pressure Nuru (FBSM)Massage & BBBJ

200 fr hhr. ???- P411 members and non verified members - ( all p411 members are subjected to reg. hhr and hr rates which are posted on p411) This is due to the fact that I pay 160 a month for my ad monthly on p411 because I have to have this to help me pay for my ad on there. 💋 Cock Worship is 140 Topless (Same).

COCK WORSHIP- 140- TOPLESS - Runs for 35- 38 minutes & on special Cw & Topless For Nude CW : 160 - the ultimate finish to great bbbj - (pse) DT Queen !!

Specials on the Hhr - 180 fr the hhr ( verified members of ourhome2 ONLY ONLY )
- 90/ 105 minutes max - 440 for this session
600 fr the 2 hr session
2 hrs or longer , please inquire with me ???.

Greek is A second or third date only request ???. ( on Special ) 420 fr the 75/80 min. - there is a size discretion of 7 inches max when hard. Please do not push the issue of going greek on first date ???. Gents ??? been doing this. A Long time ago??? this is what makes me best Comfortable ???.
Greek for established Clients (have seen for about 4 hour sessions already meaning like 4 times ) - 400 - please ask and these clients should be long time regulars clients.

Review Special : 280 for the hour , after the review is written ( Special is 280 For the hour for 2nd Session ) please SERIOUS Inquires Only

Gentleman, I am unfortunately having to use Puffin to advertise with my laptop meaning my new holiday photos which were taken in the last three days won???t load onto this advertisement , SO SeRious Inquires Only , please don???t be picture collecting - I will voluntarily send you my new pics as long as I know you seriously want to schedule an appt ???.please understand once the Three of photos is sent - there will not be more sent to you , I???m located in one of the NICEST (Jr Suite) Airport area ???so please DO Not waste my time ???. With picture collecting ???. After all it is Christmas???..Let???s Please Remember that !!! There are no pictures because I can?t find a way to get them posted on Puffin. Please TEXT ME ( BE PREPARED TO ASK TO PM ) PETITEPLSR