Good morning everybody!!

Unfortunately, I have to work my boring old real job until 6pm today.
Feel free to text me 512-862-1022 and I will try my best to respond throughout the day with whatever little breaks I have in between everything

HOWEVER... as of right now... I will be available for in call or out call starting at 8pm!!
* I do have my own room at a hotel in Downtown Austin if you'd like to come here... or I can go to you!

I know I haven't been one of the best people on here since day one when I started. I truly wanted to apologize to everybody who has previously reached out to meet up then I suddenly stopped responding. I am not shy or scared to meet you. My life is truly just super hectic and other things pop up and my original plans get ruined. I do have a lot of personal things going on right now that could easily be fixed if I was more financially stable... but for the moment I am trying my best to make things work. Also, I receive SO many messages it gets hard to keep up sometimes, but I try to always respond it's just a matter of time.

I am sorry for constantly attaching my onlyfans link to all my posts, but I am really trying to earn as much as I can to have a down payment on a car ASAP. Having a car again would honestly relieve so much stress right now. http://onlyfans.com/cookiedoughxo1

Also, everything on my account is 100% truthful and those are my pictures. I have no problem verifying if you are still skeptical, I understand since I am not a verified user on this site yet.

PS... Thank you to everybody who has sent me money to my cashapp $cookies374
Although I would LOVE to purchase things I want... I am being responsible and putting it towards Lyfts to and from work right now.
Seems like I can never catch a break, but one day I hope to be living the life I've always dreamed of!!!

I am sorry for constantly oversharing on here. I just think it's important to remind some people that I am human too and it's okay to struggle. Not everything is always sunshine and rainbows. I hate that some of you can relate to my problems, however, I am also grateful because you guys are helping me work through a lot of my current situations. Thank you for giving me hope for a better future!

Happy Holidays xoxo
Cookie