Quote Originally Posted by ATF_AmberFoxxz View Post
Ladies, allow me to protect you from Bonediggerdada aka time-wasting asshat. He came up to my room then said he needed to go back to his car for cash. I chose to accompany him out to his car which totally bothered him, obvi. Yes it's a serious situation that I had to prepare to throw hands with a grown ass man-child for insulting my intelligence and wasting my time and straight up lying to my face. As far as blackmail goes, yeah, threats were made. No action taken. I couldn't help myself. He's a slimy, creepy, wormy bastard and it made me feel better. Honestly, I should have just whooped his ass then and there.
So your admitting to blackmailing me, admitting to out me, and why not tell the whole story *********, thst u would lied and misrepresented yrself, that u had another person in the room who u then tried to psss me off on, so yes, i tried to excuse myself and u wouldnt let me leave, you threatened me w violence uf ucking **** ****, and made me pay you just so i could leave, then sent me threatening messages told me to pay u700 or you would out me, all of this you just admitted to, you shoild be banned for life, blackballed, outing is no joke, you r so stupid, you make me lsugh

Edited prohibited subject 5/18/18 - gfe