Thread: Adult Friend Finder - Anybody tried it?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Pretty Much the same as regular dating apps with one exception

Sorry to be crude, but unless you have a massive member I wouldn’t recommend AFF. Because if you don’t have that then your performance would be similar to your performance on mainstream dating apps. If you’re a tall, handsome, in shape man you will do well. But why pay the ridiculous amount of money to use AFF so you can respond to messages from members when you can easily use Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc and get the same if not better results for free?

If you’re short, old, fat, or ugly (sorry to be so direct but it’s the truth, all dating apps are based on looks) and don’t have a massive member you will not do well. Same as all the other mainstream dating apps. Only difference is you will be paying AFF’s ridiculous fees to respond to messages that you probably won’t receive but every blue moon.

Now if you’re in that latter category of man but you’re packing something massive, it might be beneficial to get on AFF, FetLife, or the other adult dating apps. Because there are woman and couples (I’m assuming your looking for women) who are size queens and are on there specifically to fulfill those fantasies.

This is not even mentioning AFF’s data breaches, bot accounts, and continuously charging credit cards after members end their membership. Yeah I’d probably stay away from AFF.
    Last edited by Bushman2109; 11-16-2023 at 01:37 PM.