Thread: Let me wrap my tight kitty around your hard cock daddy.leaving in one day.new pics

Verified Companion

Let me wrap my tight kitty around your hard cock daddy.leaving in one day.new pics

Hey guys, im leaving in ONE day. Don't miss out on my amazing specials. Cum relax with me and let me wrap my super wet and tight pussy around your hard cock. Just imagine me choking and gagging all over your hard dick. You will fall in love with my deepthroating skills. You will love the view of my amazing ass when you are fucking me in doggie. Don't keep me waiting Daddy, Text me at 4697089302 and lets start fucking.

My Incall is located by West Chase. Outcalls available. Don't miss out on my amazing SUPER REVIEW SPECIALS. Please write a review if you come and see me for the special.
    SUPER SPECIALS!!!
    120/hhr 200/hr 100/QV 100/BNG

I had all YES reviews on Eccie until it shut down but you can also search my name in the search bar of Ourhome2 and a few reviews will also show up.
    Please provide me with references when you are booking an appointment.Last but not the least, i DO NOT offer bareback sessions so please don't ask me because i literally get asked this question everyday lol sorry guys.

MENU
    BBBJ
    ROLEPLAY
    DFK
    LFK
    CFS
    CG
    RCG
    DATY
    CONVERSATION
    DINNER DATES
    OVERNIGHTS
    COUPLES
    FETISHES(GOLDEN SHOWERS)

IMG-1212.jpgIMG-1211.jpgIMG-1210.jpgIMG-1207.jpgIMG-1168.jpgIMG-1177.jpgIMG-1184 (1).jpg
    Last edited by LillyJones; 05-18-2018 at 12:05 PM.