Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For the men!!! Favorite Roleplay/Cos-Play scenarios & Costumes

Some suggestions...

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cuirassier1812 View Post
    I used to (in my younger days) be a WW2 reenactor and thus have a period correct WW2 German uniform. Tall boots, stand up collar, dress uniform hat, bad German anccent, etc. Add to this a riding whip and an over the top “dom” character and it’s pretty fun and is usually a hi with other party goers. I always have to inquire before hand as some people are skittish about anything with a swastika or “sigg runes” on it.

I’m not a real N-so, so it does not offend me if the staff of a party asks me not to wear it. I disagree of course. Aren’t you supposed to dress up as something scary? Lol. But to each party organizer their own. I’ve had organizers just ban it outright and others OK it after I cover the “naughty iconography” with tape or whatever.

I wore it to a BDSM club party last year, and it was a hit. But each group makes their own rules. I’m obviously too late for this year, but what is the thoughts here on a scary N-zi uniform worn as a Halloween costume?

And hullo, all! I’m excited to be verified, and expect I’ll be spending way too much time reading full reviews now! Thanks to all who were involved in vetting me!

M
    Nice a nazi costume.....so what exact RP are you suggesting is your favorite then? The one where Joseph Harmatz's sexy little side piece lures you in and takes advantage of you, after one of those nights you decided to get wasted and parade around at the local pub in your dusty dingy 4 sizes too small coat like a jock in his 30s sporting a letterman, stopping anybody who will listen so he can recap his best memories of when he peaked in life, when being edgy was cool and actually worked for him but seems a bit pathetic the more he goes up in age.

Or perhaps the RP you like happens to deal with you getting persecuted for your crimes against humanity for being a POS solider and while you are detained and awaiting your fate, you manage to get the attention of a sadistic female jailer who is making her nightly rounds. You stop her and beg her for mercy. She stares at your pathetic face and smiles wickedly. Knowing she has you in the perfect position to make you pay. It isn't until you agree that you'll do anything that she even stops and truly acknowledges you....keeping you in restraints while you offer your body up as payment is only the first of what would transpire through a night of wicked fun at your expense. An apology could never replace what all your offices could give up in respects for those lives lost. What's truly scary is how much your body can ultimately take before finally submitting to an untimely orgy of justice and redemption.

Those are just 2 Roleplay scenarios that I find to be really hot and fitting for your costume luv. If there was another reason/scenario that you had in mind of why you brought it up, feel free to divulge and share with us.

***I suppose you probably felt that you had to go all out and make a statement on the board with that being your "first" post and all....TBH, I wasn't too sure where you were really going with it, but after much thought and speculation I thought it HAS to be something similar to these roleplays that i conjured up...unless of course, you brought it up in a vain attempt to spread passive hate and your stance on it.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here’s a nice role play scenario for you, Deja… You actually reply to a my screening request and open up that Mediterranean cruise line for me. You can dress like Julie on The Love Boat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    My fantasy role play is that you are laying naked on the bed with you legs apart while I proceed to eat out your pussy, and you have multiple, uncontrollable orgasms and squirt all over the place soaking us both.

I like to keep things simple and just wear my swim googles to be safe.
    Last edited by RustyBalls; 10-25-2023 at 12:25 PM. Reason: added umbrella
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Some suggestions...

I really love this blue dress, and the whole "Cinderella" look. I happen to know of a place here in town with a similar, but much shorter dress. I've actually been eyeing this costume for the past 2 years, but they've never had my size. But maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky this year, since I've lost weight recently and I'm now down to 129lbs. I'll definitely stop by later this week to see if they finally have a size I can wiggle into lol
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-26-2023 at 02:13 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Actually...

They have a shorter version...

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Actually...

They have a shorter version...

Yassss this is exactly the one I seen !! I absolutely love it
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by aFelationado View Post
    I think wonder woman would send me over the edge :)

New pics from one of my recent adventures out saving the world, (one cock at a time) lol !!!

Tis the season, so I showed up, as requested, decked out and ready help and serve in any way I can !!
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I have always wanted a session with Harley Quinn.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Baby sitter is a fave.

Friend's sister is another fave.

Landlord no rent.

Real estate agent.

HS friends who secretly wanted to fuck each other but never did is probably my fave (and happened in my RW 3 times - 2 were disappointing - 1 was a regular booty call for years).

Quote Originally Posted by Randomface View Post
    Have you ever thought about anime or regular cosplay, plenty of ideas to pull from there like this https://www.instagram.com/p/CxyigSgSxOb/
    I went to Dreamhack Dallas for my 1st gaming convention and there was a lot of cosplay going on at the event. One of the girls there went with the Cammy outfit as well.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

MR GRINCH IS BACK IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED OF TAKING PICTURES WITH MR GRINCH LOL

DONT BE SCARED MR GRINCH LOVES A GOOD XMAS TIME
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2