Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
I had a milking table for a number of years. What I found is that it is a novelty for most.Most of my regulars would try it once and love it, but then prefer to be on their back so they can touch me while things are going on. For example, you can’t 69. The above comment is true it’s very intense which the cock dangling to the Earth, but as Suenami says we are suffering below as we stretch our necks to like baby birds. I didn’t like my table either. It was too bulky, it needs to be a thinner table.
Yeah I definitely have enough problems with my neck and back honestly lol but I may decide to convert this one later. It should be fairly easy to pull the upholstery, cut a hole in the wood and re-uphoster it with a cushion that can be inserted back into it. This one does raise up still too by the way lol but for a whooping $82 on Amazon because the box was damaged and there's a tiny hole in the bag that can easily be patched, was WELL worth the investment and thoroughly looking forward to the additional fun to be had with it :) Excited to join all you pros with one because I've definitely been over trying to climb around on the bed to do them too.