I absolutely love this idea Sammy!!! I'm definitely always down to lock away the key and be in charge of a guy's release!

Theres something so satisfying about edging a guy until he cant take it anymore. Just getting him to that point, with the slow teasing licks of my tongue, up and down his shaft, lapping and sucking on his balls, and french kissing his frenulum while he feels that orgasmic bliss build up inside of him, begging for more, desiring that heavenly feeling of release......just for me to deny it lol.......unless of course he truly wants to meet heaven in my mouth, then I suppose I can always devour that good ol' cream from the crop. Being vegan really makes me crave protein more than ever.....and cock is the only meat i eat and devour these days.....so if anyone wants to feed me some good ole quality beef, lmk, this cum sl*t is always hungry lol ;)

It may be the 8th but I say, Let the Locktober games begin!!! Everyday is a great day to live a little on the edge.....why not do it with a hot milf or 2?! You deserve it