Available right now… North Austin (Braker/I 35 next to Whataburger)…

Hi everyone, thanks for clicking on me. My name is Alexa and I love making new friends.
I am an outgoing, passionate, and sensual companion. As a provider, I am eagerly hoping to make your dreams become reality. I love the company of sophisticated, intelligent, polite men with a good sense of humor and an insatiable appetite for sexual exploration.
Also good hygiene is a must. Punctuality is a MUST; in other words, if we agree on a time don’t be late. If you’re scheduling for the first time, try to give me at least thirty minutes advance notice so I can prepare. I always try to adhere to a high standard of professionalism with my clients so please refrain from sending any pictures of your genitals or vulgar explicit language. If you want sexting or dick ratings , those rates can be negotiated at another time.

READY TO BOOK OUR SESSION?!? 3 simple steps…

· Send me a PM via OurHome2 with your phone number.
· Text me a brief introduction to 512-937-6312 with your name (handle), desired appointment date, time, duration and location (in or out).
· Please allow me time to respond as I might be with another client or busy with life but need not worry, I will eventually get back to you.
· Please allow me time to respond as I might be with another client or busy with life but need not worry, I will eventually get back to you.

I look forward to meeting you!

Alexa_Jade

☎️(5️⃣1️⃣2️⃣) 9️⃣3️⃣7️⃣.6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣2️⃣☎️

Twitter:
https://x.com/alexajade7904/status/1...606608198
Cashapp:
$nakedballerina86

·
RATES:

INCALL:

BnG 120
QV 140
HHR 200
HR 300

OUTCALL:

BnG 160
QV180
HHR 240
HR 340

(plus uber round trip $5-$25)

text me @ (512) 937-6312) 24/7

APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING RULES:
· Please allow me at least one hour advanced notice for booking.
· Any cancellations must be made at least one hour prior to your scheduled time.
· Any clients that are a no-show or do not cancel, at least an hour before the scheduled session time he required to pay a $50 no-show fee. Anyone who fails to pay the no-show fee will be blocked and will lose the privilege of booking any future appointments.

HOMEMADE SEX VIDS/PICS 4 SALE

I'm selling my stock of hot videos for $15 each, and pics are 5 for $20. There is a wide variety of content available and new content is being added each day.
And for a limited time, I can make special request videos for $35 each. Special request videos will be at least 10 minutes long and are subject to my discretion depending on the desired content.
If you would like to get videos please send me the following:
a) a PM, or text message indicating your email address and desired genre.
b) A cash app donation with the desired content and correct donation amount. Please place your email address in the note portion of your payment . All donations should be sent to
$nakedballerina86