Good afternoon, gentlemen.~
And a very happy pumpkin month to you. It's my favorite month of the year, I'll have you know - something about it containing the one holiday upon which one can dress like a slutty pirate (or nurse, or nun, or police officer, or . . . you get the idea -) really appeals for some reason.~
And it tends to get cool enough at some point to actually turn the air conditioning off for the first time in four or five months! Bonus points in my book - although; I do find myself in the mood for certain activities that may or may not require cooling off afterwards . . . ;)

Pretty Girl ~.jpgViolet ~.jpg

I am currently available today from 3:00 PM to 9:30 PM this evening - and will be available every other next day of this month from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM (excluding Sundays and the day/night of Halloween).<3 (Please note that I will be offline and unavailable to contact between the hours of 6 and 7 PM - all days including today).

Come and enjoy my private, clean, cozy incall here in the Thousand Oaks area.~
PM me here on the forum, email me at my very secure, dedicated e-mail address enjoythemoment@protonmail.com, or text me at (210) 600-6762 to inquire.<3

Currently offered:
100/hh
180/1 hr
220/90 mins
260/2 hrs

Screening for any new friends is required, easy, and quick. ~
Please be prepared to provide 1 (or preferably 2 or more) references
from providers with whom you've met up within the last 6 months and whom would be willing to vouch for you.
I also happily and readily accept those verified with P411: just send profile viewing info/link to the aforementioned enjoythemoment@protonmail.com.

If you are unable to provide a(ny) reference(s) or a P411 profile, please be willing/ready to provide a picture of a form (any form) of photo id and a recent face pic. Said picture of photo id need show only your name and photo - all other information on it can be blacked out, if desired.
This step helps to ensure the safety of everyone involved, and your cooperation is very appreciated. <3

---
-Please note that I cannot take calls via the posted phone number, only texts. Please consider using a (free) throwaway proton e-mail account for emailed inquiries. It adds additional encryption, and Proton has a strict, proven policy of not keeping any records of its users' email.
-I am willing to see - and able to help out with the verification of - new/unverified members! Provided that screening is passed and our time together is spent in safety and pleasure (and I fully intend it to be ;) I'll happily forward a verification request to ck with my endorsement. <3
- I can happily accommodate requests for bbbj and Greek: if the latter is desired, please allow at least an hour or so of time between your inquiry and the desired starting point of your appointment. ^_^
- My profile bio is an excellent, extensive place for additional info. You are warmly encouraged to look it over if possible - or to directly ask me - for answers to any additional questions. <3