Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
Like I've said before all you have to do is have an ad posted, answer to that name and show up..

You don't have to agree to money the add and appearance is enough...

Thanks for being honest girl..

I respect that shit...

I agree with Sugar~n~Spice

Admitting to it sealed your fate, there isn't shit an attorney can do..

No no I didn’t admit to or tell them about ECCIE they asked me if I had posted there before! I said in the past before it was gone! They already knew about ECCIE. Someone else told them! I told them I did not put stuff on ER or TLR. That they had stolen my photos from somewhere online or someone else had and made that account. I don’t even have access to it to delete it! Now that I’m more calm and look back, they pulled a gun on me barged in threatening to shoot me! I was fully dressed! I admitted to being a pervert, maybe a sex addict! I looked that big bitch in the eyes and told her I have a problem I like sex and I like having sex with strangers. That’s not illegal! It is however illegal to take money for it, I also told her that splitting the cost of a room to fuck in is not illegal either! She looked at me and said you like sticking swamp balls in your mouth! I said no if he’d have stunk I’d have made him get in the shower! She was such a hateful person! All the male cop could do was talk about my reviews! It’s not illegal to be a sex addict! I told him I did not want his money!

There’s more to tell but I’m reading through these and commenting