Quote Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice View Post
Sorry this happened to you! SCREEN
SCREEN
SCREEN
SCREEN!!!!
I can not emphasize this enough! I don’t do doubles with anyone I don’t do anything else. And I’m not desperate. You shouldn’t have told them about ECCIE and you should’ve played stupid IMO
I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to respond to anyone on here! I wrote what happened when I was upset and scared! They brought up ECCIE I did not. They asked me if that was where I had posted and I said yes but it’s gone so I haven’t posted any ads since then! The Only kind of IF they showed me was a badge the girl had clipped on her belt and she wouldn’t let me look at it she pulled her shirt up and said see! My Mother told me shit, anyone could get one of those outa a Cracker Jack box! They never looked at my phone! The only thing they wanted was names of drug dealers! WTF I don’t use drugs! If you think a flowering plant that grows naturally is a drug then I’m sorry! I don’t drink and I don’t use other shit! I don’t even take my pain medicine anymore! I’ve never tried to cover that up! I hate liars and thieves! Just wanted to make it clear I never told them anything about anyone! Hell i don’t remember crap to tell anyone from one day to the next anyways! No it’s not from smoking grass! Lol it’s actually from high doses of Nuerotin and Cymbalta for my Fibromyalgia and Anakylosing Spondilitis!