Thread: 🍯𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔶'𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔰..🍯f.r.i.d.a.y. F.u.n🆘🙏 dr love plz cum save me🆘🙏

Alien 🍯𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔶'𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔰..🍯f.r.i.d.a.y. F.u.n🆘🙏 dr love plz cum save me🆘🙏

slim thick shorty 🍰 🎀 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓈𝒽♡𝓇𝓉𝓎 🎀 🍰
    Off of Vance Jackson and I-10 area I'm newbie friendly
    I'm old you friendly
    I'm ready to play I haven't had any good pounding in about I can't explain to you a long time

And it's really critical this morning that I get some love ;-)
    Please those of you that just text I'm so tired from being out in the street for 3 days literally in the Sun so please it's not at least my energy cuz I cannot go to sleep because if not I'm going to kick it out
    Anyways I really just need some dick sorry to be so critical and so upfront but my cup is empty now

I wish I could say I had a phone number to give you but unfortunately I don't have a phone either if you would like you can email me at ahp 101682@gmail
    Com

Titan tasty and so willing to give you your desires
    Today's special is FML 140 everything included for 45 minutes first come first serve I'm only going to be taking about three appointments today hopefully I get to see you and you're one of the three
    I'm trying to transition excuse me over to only fans so I will not be available as I once was
    Till today I will only be taking three clients first come first serve like I said $144 everything included 45 minutes I'm sorry but I don't think you can type that the price again I don't have a phone unfortunately so you can email me a HP 1016 1982 or if you knew where I was at I'm right down the street literally on the other side and I have until 11:00 a.m.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you very much for your intrest. cant wait to show you what i can do!