·•·кαуℓуии•|°вєℓℓ·•·

Hi there guys 👋🏻, I hope everyone's having an awesome weekend! Want to make it even better? Or maybe your looking for a new or regular provider to see?! Whatever your reason is I assure you that your definitely on the right page! Being a natural born people pleaser and pleasure seeker is one of the many things that make me a perfect fit in the hobby, as well as the perfect provider for you to see. I have that sweet and innocent girl nextdoor look with pretty blue eyes and sexy thick thighs. My curves are in all the right places, making my hourglass physique something for you to enjoy. They say that blonde's are more fun and I'm here to tell you that I've put that to the test! My skills are nothing less than top notch and my expertise in the bedroom will 🌬️ blow more than just your mind 🤯!!! I am very eager to please and have an adventurous and playful attitude that will entice and spark your interests. I always aim to please and never disappoint, satisfaction guaranteed! ••MY MENU: ✓GFE ✓PSE ✓BBBJ ✓DATY ✓DT ✓CW ✓RJ ✓SS ✓LFK ✓CFS ✓PARTY-GIRL ✓SUGAR-BABY
✓MISTRESS ✓GIRL-ON-GIRL ✓COUPLES ✓ROLEPLAY ✓EROTIC-MASSAGE ✓NURU ✓VIDEO-SESSION ✓SUB/DOM ✓FINDOM ✓BDSM(LITE) ✓CUCKOLD ✓FETISH & more! *Some services listed & or special requests can/will add an additional 🤑$fee$🤑 onto the original donation amount!*
••MY NO LIST: 🚫NO GREEK 🚫NO BBFS and 🚫*NO MSOG→*unless it's a 2hr visit or longer* Non-negotiable, No Low-Balling or Haggling, Serious Inquiries ONLY please!
••VIRTUAL/ONLINE MENU: ✓PICS ✓POV-VIDEOS ✓CUSTOM-VIDS ✓LIVE-VIDEO-CHAT ✓PHONE-CALLS *make sure to ask about my picture & video packages!* Also, I offer Review Specials to well established Oh2 Members! *Certain restrictions apply, must be a verified hobbyist!* I'm available anytime for Outcalls Only, offer same-day meet-ups, but prefer if you pre-book your appointment in advance. Lite screening required. For any other questions, booking requests, or appointment inquiries please contact me via TEXT MESSAGE@469-393-2136. I look forward to hearing from you, hopefully sooner rather than later!

MUAH 💋 XOXO,
·•·кαуℓуии•|°вєℓℓ·•·
··Your Personal Erotic Oasis··

P. S. I accept the following forms of payment options:
•CA$H
•GooglePay: https://gpay.app.goo.gl/pay-KaxG7QJimeR
•Zelle:@214-736-6447 •CashApp:$BellKayxxx69 •Venmo:@kay-bell-69 & •PayPal:@truzee85