Finally I'm Back!! I have not been playing as much and I'm horny as hell!! Specoals all weekend long!! Come play with me and show me what I've been missing!💋
For all those who are looking at reviews and the locker room negative slandering make sure you get your information correct, from the person who put the negative stuff up there and contact them and make sure that they let you know that not only did the slandering become a lie but they've also got their services and nobody got ripped off everybody has been taking care of, and not yet one person has been ripped off so far. And also understand that a loan is different than a deposit or upfront donation for services. Please make sure you double check where you get your information and double check with that person before you come at me with some b******* thank you.

P.s you don't have to like my reviews cuz at the end of the day I know I got a wet tight p**** and my p**** is good so it doesn't matter if you don't want it there's going to be a thousand more that do...
Always Feeling HOT Horny n A lil on the Nasty Side...Who's up for Some fun?
PLEASE COME PLAY WITH ME!!
737-758-8352 or 669-338-7039 Or 669-999-9033 or 669-300-3717
Attachment 1261317asset(1).jpg
INCALLs: Open (But do have and then call spot in irving)

OUTCALLS: ANYWHERE

FUN MENU:. GREEK...BBFS...CIP...CIA...DATY...TUMA... DOUBLES...SWINGER... COUPLES
160 QV
300 HH
480 H
580 90 MIN
750. 2 HRS.
160 EACH ADDITIONAL HR
1300 ALL NIGHT (8-12 HRS)
(Ask about specials or Budget accommodations you never know I just might be able to work with you!)

NO Cim, No Ff, No Cw, No Facials
NO Cardates. Limited Gfe, Limited Bbbj

*****737-758-8352******�669-338-7038�669-300-3717�(# TO REACH IF I DONT respond to 669-999-9033)
ACCEpTING:
CASH APP, VARO, CarD.COM, VENMO, ZELLE, DAVE, OXYGEN, GO2BANK, NETSPEND
PAYPAL, GREEN DOT, CHIME, STASH, FACEBOOk, SERVE, GOOGLE PAY, GOOGLE PAY

GIFT CARDS N BARTERING CAN BE APPLIED ALSO
I'M SO IN COLLECTION OF ANY AND ALL ITEMS FOOD ITEMS PREFERABLY FROZEN BOX OR CANNED, CLOTHING, SHOES, HOUSEHOLDS ALL AGES MEN AND WOMEN ANYTHING YOU DO NOT WANT AND WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF OR FREE PASS THAT ALONG I'M IN COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING. (THESE ITEMS ARE TO BE DONATEDTHESE ITEMS ARE TO BE DONATED WITHOUT; SERVICES JUST OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART AND WOULD LIKE TO PASS THEM on!