Celebrate Christmas in July with me! Escape the heat and visit me to cool off. I’ll be wearing red lingerie and maybe even my Santa hat! Bonus points if you look like Santa and I can sit on your lap…you can tell me if I’m naughty or nice….

My availability may be limited..but my services are not! I truly enjoy what I do and am genuinely warm and personable …as well as being insatiable with desire. I have pillow soft lips and hands with a healing touch.
If you’ve ever dreamed about having your cock covered and smothered by enormous breasts…I can make that fantasy come true. My breasts are my top erogenous zone and I am highly aroused by having them suckled and played with…sometimes I come from their stimulation alone! I love giving and receiving oral pleasure. I’m highly orgasmic and have been known to squirt! Take as many shots on the goal as you like during our time together. I truly enjoy the hobby. Let’s have fun!

GFE sessions HH or H! I also provide FBSM.

Text me or PM me with screening ..

Include 2 references as well as a brief personal description…age, handle race and profession!

If you don’t have references.. I will accept your linked in or DL with address redacted !! This is strictly for safety, and will be deleted! Thank you.
Thank you !!

Available This week! 7/17-7/20
M-Th 8 to 3
*By appointment*

Discreet, private incalls in North and South Austin. Shower available with fresh towels. Relax with lit candles in a tranquil atmosphere as we escape the real world for awhile. Reach out to me for best availability in desired location.
Outcall available on case by case basis…Austin only.

School is out for summer, and my schedule varies. Same day is not very available, but please reach out to me to see.
I may also sometimes be available slightly later than three in the afternoon.

Ready to have your fantasies indulged??

I look forward to sharing time with you !!
Thank you! 💋